As health systems adapt to new ways of working, now is the perfect time to reflect, learn and plan how to improve disclosure of health information. By focusing on enterprise standardization, embedded privacy and security, and essential technologies, we can pave a new path for the future of release of information.
Browse our webinar topics and register below.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 • 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT
Privacy and Security by Design: New Imperatives
Approved for 1 AHIMA CEU Credit for Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
- Understand the essential ways in which Access and Disclosure Management enable or compromise Privacy and Security compliance
- Comprehend the concepts of Privacy and Security by design
- Identify the recurring compliance issues and how they might be preempted and mitigated
- Set priorities for addressing areas of risk for your organization’s access and disclosure practices
Counsel and Privacy Officer
Chief Information Security Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
Regulatory Policy Leader, Disclosure Management
Wednesday, December 2, 2020 • 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT
Standardization and Partnership:
The Baptist Health System Florida Story
Pre-Approved for 1 AHIMA CEU Credit.
This webinar examines how Baptist Health System Florida, an internationally renowned not-for-profit organization and clinical care network in southern Florida, has taken ROI operational innovation one step further by forming a joint venture, Health Systems Solutions, to centralize and standardize end-to-end processing. This session describes a new paradigm of operational performance and cost management, what’s been learned to date, and the plans for continued innovation.
- Comprehend the imperative of uniformity in enterprise-wide release of information processing
- Describe Baptist Health South Florida’s unique approach in establishing a service center through a joint venture
- Examine the advantages and realized benefits for patients, productivity, and compliance
- Understand future planned enhancements building on a standardized release of information service
Rosie Hernandez, RHIA
Vice President of Health Information Management, Health Systems Solutions – Baptist Health South Florida
Karen Marhefka, DHA, MHA, RHIA
Principal, Impact Advisors