Verisma attended the Missouri Health Information Management Association’s (MoHIMA) 2015 Annual Meeting. The conference was held April 22-24, 2015 at the St. Charles Convention Center in St. Charles, Missouri. MoHIMA began in 1952 as a non-profit healthcare professional association, and today represents over 2,000 Missouri members. As a Component State Association of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), MoHIMA is dedicated to serving members by increasing, promoting and perpetuating the visibility of the health information management profession through education, communication and advocacy.
- ROI as the Gatekeeper for Access and Disclosure Management Compliance
- Verisma Wins GHIMA Champion Award
- HIPAA and Information Blocking: Understanding Regulatory Intent Against the Ever-Changing Environment
- Enterprise Access and Disclosure Management: Your Opportunity to Lead
- What Keeps a Compliance Officer up at Night? Challenges with Access and Disclosure of PHI