Inbound Document Management
Fast and Accurate. You Shouldn’t have to choose.
Filing incoming documents is a crucial and ongoing task for every medical practice. It impacts patient care, provider satisfaction, standard procedures, staffing, and more. Verisma’s inbound document management services process, index, and file incoming documents to patients’ electronic health records, allowing providers to focus on patient care.
Our expert staff customizes workflows to meet the needs of each organization with centralized procedures that maximize efficiency. With same-day turnaround time, vital information is available at the time of care and backlogs are eliminated. Verisma’s approach is simple and straightforward with dedication to the highest standards in data security and patient protection.
With Verisma, You Can:
- Leverage HIPAA-certified experts to implement standardized, proven processes.
- Reduce turnaround time with a team that works continuously and never calls in sick.
- Attain the quality reporting metrics needed for reimbursements with information entered as structured data.
- Improve provider satisfaction when documents are in the right place at the right time.
- Gain insights into operational efficiency with reporting and productivity tracking.
How it Works
With a HIPAA-compliant remote network connection to your EHR, Verisma’s HIM professionals process documents from faxes, scanning inboxes, or any other incoming data feeds continuously throughout the day.
Incomplete patient charts can have a significant impact on providers’ patient ratings and reimbursement when quality of care is tied to incentive payments. Verisma’s inbound document management services deliver a more comprehensive and accurate view of a patient’s medical history, which supports:
- More precise and effective care
- Improved communication between facilities (avoid duplicative tests or treatment)
- Maximized reimbursement through higher satisfaction scores and improved outcomes
- Legal and ethical risk reduction
- Data-driven decision-making